We've counted down to the ODG 2015 20th anniversary to help you get the most from evidence-based medical and RTW guidelines.
20. The RTW Prescription™: Set expectations for best practice return-to-work at intake
19. The UR Advisor™: Approve quality care quickly, engage UR only when justified
18. The Comorbidity Calculator™: Target and tailor best practice return-to-work date to the individual and benchmark claims data with pinpoint accuracy
17. The Procedure Summaries: Because evidence-based medicine doesn't have to be a cookbook
16. Medline Plus Connect: The most credible and authoritative patient and medical information in the world
15. Opioid Dosing Alerts: The Morphine Equivalent Dose (MED) Calculator has alerts (yellow, red and black) that trigger as claimants approach, then reach, then exceed evidence-based guideline recommendations
14. Claims Reserve Calculator: Take the guesswork out of Claims Reserving & Risk Assessment Using Advanced Claims Intelligence from ODG
13. Savings Calculator: We use ODG technology to alert our clients early for problematic cases with outlier potential that will benefit most from early intervention and case management
12. Drug Formulary: Clarity, purpose and peace of mind in managing prescription drug claims
11. Claim Risk Assessment Scores: Resource optimization through real-time risk assessment and triage
10. There Is No Substitute: "We use other guidelines only where we have to. Everywhere else, we use ODG."
9. Evidence-based medicine crosses all borders: It's a human experience. State-specific guidelines need not apply
8. Solutions at the root cause of claim problems: The formulas, the tools and the roadmap to repeatable results.
7. Set and know your limits with confidence: Treatment and return-to-work guidelines are like speed limits.
6. Making anyone a coding expert: ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT®, NDC...ODG has you covered.
5. Universally Accepted: Ending the Argument
4. A Win-Win-Win-Win-Win Solution: Everybody Wins?
3. People: Everything boils down to human capital
2. Automation: Get more done
1. Track Record: Expertise always comes with a track record